- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supported platforms and requirements
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- MAPI connectivity (Exchange)
- EWS connectivity (Exchange & Office 365)
- IMAP connectivity
- Understanding the program
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
Monitoring and diagnostics
CodeTwo Exchange Migration provides with multiple ways of monitoring the software state, behavior and diagnosing problems:
- Dashboard and Jobs - the Administration Panel that consists of Dashboard and Jobs panes, serves as command and control interface for the software.
- Reports - find out on software generated reports including those delivered in a form of email notifications warn an admin about any problems.
- Log files - allow detailed inspection of jobs history.