The documentation presented here applies to specific migration types and will guide you through the whole process from A to Z.
In this section, we explain the preparation of the environment for migration, provide the steps for successful planning and executing the migration, present the post-migration cleanup and troubleshoot the most common issues associated with the migration.
Click the links below to learn how to perform:
- Direct cross-forest migration from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2019/2016/2013
- Direct cross-forest migration from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2019/2016/2013
- Direct cross-forest migration from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2019/2016/2013
- Direct cross-forest migration from Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2019/2016
- Direct cross-forest migration from Exchange 2016 to Exchange 2019/2016
- Direct cross-forest migration from Office 365 to Exchange 2019/2016
- Migration from IMAP source to Exchange 2019/2016/2013
You can also watch this short video below that walks you through all the configuration steps in the program to perform data migration from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2019:
If you are planning to migrate mailboxes within the same domain, make sure to read this FAQ answer first.
Migrating to Microsoft 365 / Office 365?
If you need a guide on how to migrate from on-prem Exchange and IMAP to Microsoft 365, or how to perform a tenant-to-tenant migration, go to the user's manual of CodeTwo Office 365 Migration for more migration walkthroughs.