- Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding the program
- Supported platforms and requirements
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- MAPI connectivity (Exchange)
- EWS connectivity (Exchange & Office 365)
- IMAP connectivity
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
Managing server connections
It may happen that you want to manage the already configured target or source server connection. To do so, click the cogwheel () button on the Defined source server connections or Defined target server connections card in the Administration Panel's Dashboard (Fig. 1.).
|Fig. 1. Managing server connections.|
Either way, a window will open which allows you to manage the previously defined connections (Fig. 2.).
|Fig. 2. Managing defined target server connections.|