- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supported platforms and requirements
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- MAPI connectivity (Exchange)
- EWS connectivity (Exchange & Office 365)
- IMAP connectivity
- Understanding the program
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
Managing server connections
In order to manage the already configured source or target server connection, click the Settings() button on the Defined source server connections or Defined target server connections card on the Administration Panel's Dashboard (Fig. 1.).
|Fig. 1. Managing server connections.|
Either way, a window will open which allows you to manage the previously defined connections (Fig. 2.).
|Fig. 2. Managing defined target server connections.|