This section includes step-by-step instructions on how to configure and start a migration job. Before rushing to migration, make sure that you understand how the software works, your environment meets all the requirements, and the software is installed properly.
If it is a fresh installation, the program will ask you to configure a source connection when you create your first migration job. You can define multiple Exchange or Office 365 connections via EWS, one Exchange Server connection via MAPI, and multiple connections to other servers (e.g. Gmail) via IMAP.
Navigate between the articles below to learn how to:
- Connect to a source Exchange server
- Connect to source Office 365
- Connect to a source IMAP server
- Connect to a target Exchange server
- Manage source/target connections
- Configure a migration job - learn how to create a migration job step by step.
This section contains additional articles on:
- Additional options for mailboxes - learn about additional migration settings for individual mailboxes;
- Configuring scheduler - learn how the scheduler works and how to set it up properly;
- Matching mailboxes - find out how to configure connections between source and target mailboxes;
- Refresh email addresses - learn how to update email addresses of migrated mailboxes after changing the domain on your source / target server;
- Advanced settings - see the description of other customizable settings.