EWS source/target connectivity
Exchange Web Services (EWS) are used by the program to connect to:
- source Exchange Server - this method should be used for connections to Exchange 2010 with SP1 or later (for connections to Exchange versions earlier than 2010 SP1, MAPI protocol should be used);
- target Exchange Server - all target connections in the program are created via EWS.
You can create several EWS connections in the program. This section describes the most common EWS connectivity issues, with appropriate solutions. Use the links below to learn more.
- Target Exchange server's name vs. its IP address
- Troubleshooting connection to a source/target server
- Troubleshooting View-Only Configuration role assignment
- Troubleshooting View-Only Recipients role assignment
- Troubleshooting ApplicationImpersonation role assignment
- Troubleshooting Public Folders migration
- Troubleshooting permission to create new mailboxes
Problem not solved?
If you can't find the solution to your problem, try searching our Knowledge Base.
If you still need help, contact our Customer Service. We know our products inside out.