CodeTwo Exchange Sync is a smart tool enabling automatic synchronization of Exchange Server folders of any type: mail, calendars, contacts, tasks, etc.
Although the installation and basic configuration steps are simple, the sections below may come in handy while starting work with the program:
- Program's architecture - architecture of the program showing which components are responisble for what actions
- System requirements - full list of supported Exchange Servers, operating systems, updates and additional components
- Installation process - step-by-step installation guide
- How to update or upgrade and what is the difference.
- Reinstall or move to a different machine.
- How to uninstall - information on how to uninstall the software.