This software has been discontinued. If your organization uses Office 365, check out
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365.
How to uninstall CodeTwo Email Signatures for Email Clients
Removing CodeTwo Email Signatures for Email Clients is as easy as uninstalling it from the Windows Control Panel:
- Go to your Windows Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs in older Windows version).
- Find CodeTwo Email Signatures on the list, right mouse click on it and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstaller wizard instructions if any are displayed.
- Please note that the CodeTwo Email Signatures for Email Clients application is designed to work in various scenarios, including client-server setup with single installation of the Administration Panel and multiple installations of Client App. Consequently, you need to follow the above steps on all computers equipped with either the Administration Panel or the Client App.
If for some reason it is not possible to uninstall the software this way, follow the steps from our Knowledge Base article on How to uninstall a CodeTwo product if it is not possible from the Control Panel.
How to completely remove all installation files
Be aware, that despite following the procedure above, some CodeTwo Email Signatures for Email Clients files will remain on your drive. Those are some settings, configuration and log files located in the below listed folders. Feel free to manually delete them if you are required to uninstall the software completely. However, we strongly recommend to reconsider such decision and to keep those files intact in their original locations, in the case you ever want to install CodeTwo Email Signatures for Email Clients again. If you wish to backup your settings so you can restore them in future, please consider following steps described below:
- Export all of your policies using the Export policies feature, which is available in the top menu in the Administration Panel, under Import/Export button. Learn how to do that
- Create a full copy of the following directory on a machine equipped with the CodeTwo Email Signatures for Email Clients Administration Panel:
%ProgramData%\CodeTwo Email Signatures
It will not be possible to restore your original settings without those files in the future. You will need to recreate all your policies from scratch, configure scope of users who should receive the signature, bind your Office 365 or Google Apps (G Suite) users to Active Directory etc.
To proceed with complete removal, after uninstalling the program from Windows Control Panel, manually delete folders and files from the below listed paths:
%AppData%\CodeTwo\CodeTwo Email SignaturesAdministrator %AppData%\CodeTwo Email Signatures %LocalAppData%\CodeTwo\EmailSignatures.Administr(...) %LocalAppData%\CodeTwo\EmailSignatures.Client(...) %LocalAppData%\CodeTwo Email Signatures %LocalAppData%\CodeTwo Email Signatures Client %ProgramData%\CodeTwo Email Signatures %LocalAppData%\Temp\CodeTwo Applications Temporary Settings %WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\CodeTwo\EmailSignatures.UpdatingS_Url_* %WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\CodeTwo\CodeTwo Email SignaturesSettings Server %WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\CodeTwo Email Signatures %WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\CodeTwo\CodeTwo Email SignaturesSettings Server %WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\CodeTwo\EmailSignatures.UpdatingS_Url_* %WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\CodeTwo Email Signatures
In the case of any problems you can contact CodeTwo Customer Support.