How to uninstall CodeTwo Outlook Sync
Removing CodeTwo Outlook Sync is as easy as uninstalling it from the Windows Control Panel:
- Go to your Windows Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs in older Windows version).
- Find CodeTwo Outlook Sync on the list, right mouse click on it and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstaller wizard instructions if any are displayed.
- In the case you want to uninstall the software from more than one workstation you need to follow the above steps on all computers.
If for some reason it is not possible to uninstall the software this way, follow the steps from our Knowledge Base article on How to uninstall a CodeTwo product if it is not possible from the Control Panel.
How to completely remove all installation files
Be aware, that despite following the procedure above, some CodeTwo Outlook Sync files will remain on your drive. Those are some settings, configuration, cache and log files located in the below listed folders. Feel free to manually delete them if you are required to uninstall the software completely. However, we strongly recommend to reconsider such decision and to keep those files intact in their original locations, in the case you ever want to install CodeTwo Outlook Sync again.
It will not be possible to restore your original settings without those files in the future. Also, if you delete the software's cache files, install CodeTwo Outlook Sync again and configure identical synchronization tasks as previously, you might experience problems with some mailbox items getting duplicated.
To proceed with complete removal, after uninstalling the program from Windows Control Panel, manually delete folders and files from the below listed paths:
%AppData%\CodeTwo\CodeTwo Outlook Sync %AppData%\CodeTwo\Outlook Sync