IntroductionCodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO enables centralized email management in Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010. The program is installed directly on the server and it processes messages based on defined rules whose mode of work is similar to transport rules in Exchange Server.
In comparison to its predecessors CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010, CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO is much richer in types of rules that can be configured in the program. This makes CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO a comprehensive mail solution for Exchange Server 2007 and 2010.
The application is installed on the server by the administrator and there is no need to install anything on the client machines. Moreover, the administrator does not need to oversee the use of email policies by individual users as the program performs all jobs at the server transparently to the end user and does not give the end users any power over its functioning (unless expressly granted by the administrator).
Watch the video below to see CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO in action without installing it.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO is an ideal solution for all companies utilizing Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 as the mail server. It offers a broad spectrum of actions that can be performed on the message. In CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO the administrator can define the following actions:
- insert signatures and disclaimers;
- insert side banners;
- add and compress attachments;
- forward messages and send autoreplies;
- modify message subject;
- remove sensitive message content;
- remove themes and stationery;
- block messages completely.
- messages coming from specified senders (Active Directory integrated);
- messages addresses to specified recipients (Active Directory integrated);
- message direction: incoming messages, outgoing messages, internal messages;
- messages are new mail, replies, forwards, meeting requests, non delivery reports;
- messages contain specified keywords;
- messages contain specified content based on built-in dictionaries.