How to uninstall
To uninstall the product completely, you need to:
- Uninstall it from your local computer.
- Remove the software's components installed in Office 365 (on Microsoft Azure servers).
Follow the steps below to remove the software from your computer.
- Go to your Windows Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs in older Windows versions).
- Find CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 on the list, right-click on it and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstaller wizard instructions if any are displayed.
If, for some reason, it is not possible to uninstall the software this way, see our Knowledge Base article on how to uninstall a CodeTwo product if it is not possible from the Control Panel.
The last step is to remove software entries from your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). To do that, follow the guidelines below.
- Open Azure Active Directory admin center (or Azure portal - the UIs are similar so the guidelines below apply to both portals). You can also access the Azure AD admin center by logging in to your Microsoft 365 admin center and navigating to Admin centers > Azure Active Directory.
Go to Azure Active Directory > Enterprise applications (Fig. 1.).
Choose All applications and find three applications related to CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 (Fig. 2.). You will need to remove each of them.
- Repeat this for all the three apps whose names begin with CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365.
- Now go back to the Azure Active Directory settings (see Fig. 1.) and open the App registrations section from the menu (Fig. 4.). A list of application registrations is shown (if nothing is displayed, click All applications).
- Find the entry that begins with CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 (Fig. 4.) and remove it in the similar way as previously described.
Now, the software is completely removed from your computer and Office 365.