How to uninstall
To uninstall the product completely, you need to:
- Uninstall it from your local computer.
- Remove the software's components installed in Office 365 / Microsoft 365 (Azure Active Directory).
Uninstalling CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 from a local computer
Follow the steps below to remove the software from your computer.
- Go to Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Find CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 on the list, right-click on it and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstaller wizard instructions if any are displayed.
If, for some reason, it is not possible to uninstall the software this way, see our Knowledge Base article on how to uninstall a CodeTwo product if it is not possible from the Control Panel.
Removing software data from Office 365 (Azure Active Directory)
The last step is to remove software entries from your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). To do that, follow the guidelines below.
- Sign in to the Azure Active Directory admin center and go to Enterprise applications.
- Find the CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 application on the list and click it. You can use the search box to filter the list of apps, as shown in Fig. 1.
Fig. 1. Locating the CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 app.
Fig. 2. Removing the application from Azure AD.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Yes – the application (and its data) will be removed.
Now, the software is completely removed from your computer and Office 365.
Multiple instances of CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 in one tenant (Azure AD)
If you’ve been using pre-2.0.0 version of CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365, you will most likely see 3 or 4 different CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 apps on the Enterprise applications list in your Azure AD, as shown in Fig. 4.
Fig. 3. Four different CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 apps shown in AAD – you need to remove all of them.
In such a case, to successfully remove the software data from your tenant, repeat these steps to delete each app, until no CodeTwo User Photos for Office 365 app is displayed on the list.