How to uninstall CodeTwo Active Directory Photos
Removing CodeTwo Active Directory Photos is as easy as uninstalling it from the Windows Control Panel:
- Go to your Windows Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs in older Windows version).
- Find CodeTwo Active Directory Photos on the list, right mouse click on it and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstaller wizard instructions if any are displayed.
If for some reason it is not possible to uninstall the software this way, follow the steps from our Knowledge Base article on How to uninstall a CodeTwo product if it is not possible from the Control Panel.
How to completely remove all installation files
Be aware, that despite following the procedure above, some CodeTwo Active Directory Photos files will remain on your drive. Those are some settings or configuration files located in the below listed folders. Feel free to manually delete them if you are required to uninstall the software completely.
To proceed with complete removal, after uninstalling the program from Windows Control Panel, manually delete folders and files from the below listed paths:
- On legacy machines i.e. Windows Server 2003 or SBS2003:
C:\Documents and Settings\[User]\Application Data\CodeTwo\CodeTwo AD Photos C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CodeTwo Active Directory Photos
- On Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and newer:
C:\ProgramData\CodeTwo Active Directory Photos
On 32-bit systems there is no Program Files (x86) folder, just Program Files.
In the case of any problems you can contact CodeTwo Customer Support.