How to uninstall CodeTwo Active Directory Photos
Removing CodeTwo Active Directory Photos is as easy as uninstalling it from the Windows Control Panel:
- Go to your Windows Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs in older Windows versions).
- Find CodeTwo Active Directory Photos on the list, right-click on it and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstaller wizard instructions if any are displayed.
If, for some reason, it is not possible to uninstall the software this way, see our Knowledge Base article on how to uninstall a CodeTwo product if it is not possible from the Control Panel.
How to remove all installation files
After you remove the program as described above, some CodeTwo Active Directory Photos files might still remain on your drive. These files are mainly software's settings or configuration files. Feel free to manually delete them if you need to uninstall the software completely. Here are the default locations:
- On legacy machines i.e. Windows Server 2003 or SBS2003:
C:\Documents and Settings\[User]\Application Data\CodeTwo\CodeTwo AD Photos C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CodeTwo Active Directory Photos
- On Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and later:
C:\ProgramData\CodeTwo Active Directory Photos