The software can add signatures on the server's side (when emails pass through CodeTwo Email Azure Service) or directly to email clients. This section allows you to gain a better understanding of how the signatures are added. You can also find information about signature-related functionalities such as the signature template editor or signature previewing in Outlook.
- Signature modes: learn about different ways in which the software can add signatures.
- Manage Signatures App users: find out how to assign users who can configure email signature rules.
- Conditions and exceptions: learn how to control when signatures should be added to emails.
- Design: manage how your signature templates look like and how they appear in email conversation threads.
- Signature preview in Outlook: find out how to use the signature preview add-in in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook for Mac and Outlook on the web (OWA).