If you successfully followed our Quick guide, you have created a signature rule. This section allows you to gain a better understanding of the signature adding algorithm, which is based on conditions and exceptions. You will also find information about various components of the program.
- Manage Signatures App overview: learn about the program's interface.
- Previewing signatures in Outlook/OWA: find out how to preview signatures while composing emails.
- Conditions and exceptions: understand the signature adding algorithm.
- Signature editor: read about various features of the signature editor.
- Template library: an overview of the built-in template library.
Quick guide - this article describes how to create a signature rule step by step.