The components of CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 can be divided into two groups:
- Application interface components managed by the customer.
- Services installed on Microsoft Azure servers and handled by CodeTwo.
In this article you can learn about each component.
This is a completely web-based interface. From the Admin Panel, you can:
- control the settings of the registered tenant(s),
- delegate signature management rights,
- launch the Manage Signatures App,
- change a payment method and purchase a subscription,
- check the service status,
- change the email address and other properties of the admin's account,
- access the user's manual and contact CodeTwo Support.
The Manage Signatures App is a ClickOnce application which is used to manage signature rules and create signature templates via the built-in signature template editor. The app is installed locally and only authorized users can access it and configure email signature rules.
- You can quickly launch the Manage Signatures App from the Admin Panel, by clicking the Manage signatures () button displayed next to your tenant name (on the Dashboard or Tenants tab).
- And vice versa, if you're logged in to the Manage Signatures App as a global admin, you can access tenant-related settings in the Admin Panel by clicking the Settings () button in the upper-right corner of the app window. Learn more
CodeTwo Signatures Add-in for Outlook
CodeTwo Signatures Add-in for Outlook is a ClickOnce application installed locally by the email user which allows for adding client-side signatures in Outlook. It allows for synchronizing the user’s email signatures with CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365, selecting which one of the available signatures will be used and previewing them while composing messages. Learn more.
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 features an Outlook Web Add-in that allows users to preview signatures (that will be added server side by the CodeTwo Email Azure Service) while composing emails in Outlook and Outlook on the web (OWA). Learn more
The Custom Attributes Sync App is a ClickOnce application that synchronizes custom Azure AD attributes to CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365, in non-hybrid (cloud) environments. Learn more
The services in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 use TLS (Transport Layer Security) 1.2 to provide maximum safety and meet all Microsoft standards. Below you can find information about each service.
The main engine of our software, deployed to Microsoft Azure servers. It's responsible for the processing of your rules and stamping emails with signatures. It also stores your tenant's settings.
Another CodeTwo service installed in Microsoft's datacenters. The Azure AD cache holds a local copy of your Office 365 Active Directory properties to allow for instant resolving of AD placeholders without the need to constantly query your Active Directory. The service synchronizes this cache with the actual AD every 60 minutes. Learn more
The SIU service is responsible for updating email copies in the Sent Items folder with the signatures that were added (by the program) to outgoing emails. Learn more on this feature and how to enable it in this article.