Integration with Hively
CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 can be integrated with the Hively service, enabling you to add one-click surveys to all or chosen emails in an organization. The integration gives you a chance to:
- easily incorporate customer satisfaction surveys into any email signature design, thanks to an easy-to-use snippet;
- effectively measure your customers’ experience, as your recipients do not have to take long questionnaires;
- analyze feedback, motivate your employees, and make your customer satisfaction level grow.
CodeTwo One-click surveys
We recommend using CodeTwo One-click surveys instead to gather customer feedback and measure their satisfaction. Here's why:
- The feature is available at no additional cost in CodeTwo Email Signatures 365.
- It comes with a built-in feedback analytics tool – CodeTwo Insights.
- All your survey data is stored in the same Azure region that you selected when registering your Microsoft 365 tenant to CodeTwo.
- CodeTwo One-click surveys is the only Microsoft 365-certified CSAT solution on the market and the most secure one – CodeTwo is ISO 27001 (information security) and ISO 27018 (personal data protection in the cloud) certified.
Use the links below to learn how to integrate Hively with CodeTwo.
- Hively account configuration
- Adding the CSAT snippet to an email signature
- Customer Satisfaction reports in Hively
To perform the integration, you need to have a Hively account. If you want to test this service, you can sign up for a free plan, which allows you to create CSAT survey snippets for teams of up to three people.
The first step is to create users in the Hively service and generate a snippet to add into CodeTwo Email Signatures 365.
- Log in to your account from the Hively main page. Once you are logged in, go to Users > Manage users in the left menu and click the Add users button in the top left corner of the window (Fig. 1.).
- You can now add your team members to the platform. To make this task quicker, you can use the option to add users in bulk (Fig. 2.).
Fig. 2. Bulk adding of team members in Hively.
- Now, go back to the left menu, choose Configuration > Integrations, and click CodeTwo (Fig. 3.).
- The next step is to provide identifiers for your team members. The identifiers are the unique properties of users, which are used to bind CodeTwo and Hively accounts. The easiest way is to use email addresses for integration, as they have to be unique for all users in CodeTwo Email Signatures 365. Fill in users’ email addresses in the appropriate fields (Fig. 4.), so that all rating information can be automatically updated and shown in the Hively reports for your users. In most cases, it is the same addresses you have provided when creating team members in Hively (Fig. 2.) When you are done, click Update and Get CodeTwo snippet.
Fig. 4. Hively & CodeTwo email integration.
- In the snippet preview window (Fig. 5.), click Show snippet as HTML and select the HTML code that shows up (Fig. 6.). Copy the HTML code; you will need to paste it into the CodeTwo signature template editor. It is a good practice to keep a copy of this code in a txt file.
The snippet you have copied in the previous section needs to be pasted into your signature design. Here is how to do this:
- Go to app.codetwo.com and choose the signature rule in which you want to include one-click surveys (Fig. 7.) If you need help with creating or configuring signature rules, please consult this article.
- Go to the Design step and click Edit signature (Fig. 8.).
- In the opened signature template editor window, place your cursor where you want to add your CSAT one-click survey and click on the ribbon (Fig. 9.).
- In the Insert HTML snippet window, paste the snippet’s HTML code you have copied in this step. Optionally, you can automatically change online pictures to embedded images by using the checkbox in the lower part of the window (Fig. 10.). Thanks to this action, graphics will not be blocked by the recipients’ email clients. Click the Insert button to put the survey into your signature.
That concludes the configuration of CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 to add one-click CSAT surveys to email signatures. All that is left is to save changes in the signature template editor and click Save & Publish in the signature management app.
After you successfully configure your email signature design, the signature will be added automatically to all emails defined by the conditions of the rule. The recipients will be able to rate their customer satisfaction with a single click (Fig. 11.).
Each rating will be immediately sent to your Hively account. The Hively account offers a bunch of reporting tools, available in the top menu (Fig. 12.).
The reports let you and your users see what customers think of the customer service.
To see more features of the Hively customer satisfaction surveys, go to the Hively feature page.