Installation and configuration
The software's engine runs entirely in the cloud and signatures are added on the server's side. The program only requires an initial setup by a global administrator of your Office 365 organization. This is done via a web-based component called CodeTwo Admin Panel, and includes configuration of your tenant(s) and Exchange Online connectors. After that, a ClickOnce application, the Manage Signatures App, needs to be installed to create and apply signature rules in your environment. Use the links below or the navigation menu on the left to learn about all the steps:
- Creating a CodeTwo Admin Panel account - log in to the program's Admin Panel using your Microsoft account or create a new CodeTwo Admin Panel account;
- Registering and configuring an Office 365 tenant - register your tenant in the program;
- Configuring SPF records - configure SPF records at your domain registrar;
- Configuring Exchange Online connectors - learn how to automatically or manually configure your Exchange Online connectors - specify users in your Office 365 whose emails will be processed by the CodeTwo Email Azure Service;
- Installing and launching the Manage Signatures App - install the application that will let you manage signature rules.
- Installing the signature preview add-in - learn how to install our Outlook Web Add-in that allows you to preview signatures as you compose emails in Outlook and OWA.
A quick overview of the configuration is shown in the video below.
If your organization uses additional mail relay services (smart hosts), see these guidelines to learn about the recommended configuration.
Uninstalling the software
If you would like to remove the software, visit this article.