Configuration of the program
The software's engine runs entirely in the cloud and signatures are added on the server's side. The program only requires an initial setup by a global administrator of your Office 365 organization. This is done via a web-based component called CodeTwo Admin Panel, and includes configuration of your tenant(s) and Exchange Online connectors. After that, a ClickOnce application - the Manage Signatures App - needs to be installed to create and apply signature rules in your environment.
Installation and initial configuration
To start using the software, you need to perform a basic configuration. Use the links below or the navigation menu on the left to learn about all the steps:
- Creating a CodeTwo Admin Panel account - log in to the program's Admin Panel using your Microsoft account or create a new CodeTwo Admin Panel account;
- Registering and configuring an Office 365 tenant - register your tenant in the program;
- Configuring SPF records - configure SPF records at your domain registrar;
- Configuring Exchange Online connectors - learn how to automatically or manually configure your Exchange Online connectors - specify users in your Office 365 whose emails will be processed by the CodeTwo Email Azure Service;
- Installing and launching the Manage Signatures App - install the application that will let you manage signature rules.
- Installing the signature preview add-in - learn how to install our Outlook Web Add-in that allows you to preview signatures as you compose emails in Outlook and OWA.
A quick overview of the configuration is shown in the video below.
Uninstalling the software
If you would like to remove the software, go to the last article in this section.