Configuration of the program
The software's engine runs entirely in the cloud and signatures are added on the server's side. The program only requires an initial setup by a global administrator of your Office 365 organization. This is done via a web-based component - the User Panel - and includes configuration of your tenant(s) and Exchange Online connectors. After that, a ClickOnce app (Admin Console) needs to be installed to manage signature rules.
Installation and initial configuration
To start using the software, you need to perform a basic configuration. Read the articles below or use the navigation menu on the left to learn about all the steps:
- Creating a User Panel account - log in to the program's User Panel using your Microsoft account or create a new CodeTwo User Panel account;
- Registering and configuring an Office 365 tenant - register your tenant in the program;
- Configuring SPF records - configure SPF records at your domain registrar;
- Configuring Exchange Online connectors - learn how to automatically or manually configure program's Exchange connectors: specify users in your Office 365 whose emails will be processed by the CodeTwo Email Azure Service;
- Installing and launching the signature management application - install the Admin Console to manage signature rules.
A quick overview of the basic configuration is shown in the video below.
Uninstalling the software
If you would like to remove the software, go to the last article in this section.