Assuming you have already configured your Office 365 connectors, you can start working with CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365. The program lets you create signature rules using a ClickOnce app - the Admin Console. In each rule you design a signature/disclaimer and define the conditions required to add it to your emails. This section describes the main features of the Admin Console and provides step-by-step instructions on how to create signature rules.
- Admin Console overview - learn about the program's interface,
- Quick guide to adding signature rules - create your first signature rule,
- Conditions and exceptions - understand the conditions and exceptions to signature rules,
- Signature editor - learn about various features of the signature editor,
- Template library - overview of the built-in template library,
- Custom attributes - learn how to use custom Active Directory attributes in your signatures.