Support Contract for CodeTwo Exchange Sync - Pricing
If you want to contact our Technical Support specialists by email or phone, you need to order a one-year support contract. The price for technical support depends on the type of the license for CodeTwo Exchange Sync that you have. Prices are shown in the table below. The contract expires after one year. Ordering a support contract is not mandatory; however, if you do not order it, you will only have access to free technical documentation.
Owing to a support contract, apart from a full access to online documents, you also gain:
- Access to our specialists by email or phone. They will answer all your queries concerning CodeTwo Exchange Sync and will assist in addressing potential technical issues.
- Guarantee that we will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your question.
- If you purchase a technical support contract together with the product, you get a 3-month guarantee of free software upgrades. If, within 3 months of this purchase, we release a new upgrade of the product, you will get it for free. What is an upgrade?
- Assurance that your query will be comprehensively handled by the same specialist (unless he/she is out of office).
Request a Quotation - click this link to get a quotation for your support contract.
You can get a lower price for technical support if you order your support contract together with the program or extend before it expires, see the column Discounted price list in the table below.
If you do not order a support contract together with the program, or do not extend your support contract before the one-year period has expired, the price is shown in the table below in the column Standard price list.
|Server||Discounted price list||Standard price list|
|Small Business Server||$ 170||$ 200|
|Exchange Server (Standard or Enterprise)||$ 210||$ 250|
Request a Quotation - click this link to get a quotation for your Support contract.
Prices for a Support contract for upgrades
Purchasing a paid upgrade does not in any way alter your current Support contract. You will not be asked to cover any additional costs. Also, your Support contract will not be extended.
- Customer Support – Home
- Online Support Center
- Knowledge Base
- Terms and Conditions of Technical Support
- Buy Technical Support
If you have any questions regarding the software we develop or you are looking for IT solutions for your business, do not hesitate to contact us.
Learn more about CodeTwo, its story and details of its business.
Take a look at our product line up and see how to maximize your company's productivity.
Take a look at our Client List which contains selected examples from nearly 57,000 companies using our software.