The request failed. Unable to connect to the remote server
You get the following error in CodeTwo Exchange Migration:
The request failed. Unable to connect to the remote server.
The error message is produced when there is a problem connecting to the target server. Make sure you provided the right name or the IP address of the target server and the EWS server. To do this you can copy-paste the EWS server address from the program settings into your web browser while logged in to the source server. If you do not get credentials request popup that would mean you provided wrong EWS server URL or IP.
- Troubleshooting the Migration software
- CodeTwo Exchange Migration manual - troubleshooting server connection
- Applies to: CodeTwo Exchange Migration
- Categories: Troubleshooting
- Last modified: 2017-07-19
- Created: 2014-08-22
- ID: 397