Sync for iCloud potential security concern with certificate
After starting Outlook with CodeTwo Sync for iCloud Add-in potential security concern with certificate warning show up. Due to security problems, add-in is not starting automatically.
- First, open Outlook application.
- Go to the File, Options, Trust Center, Trust Center Settings... and select Macro settings.
- Uncheck the "Apply macro security settings to installed add-ins" option. Hit Ok button and then exit Outlook application.
- Now, hit on your keyboard Windows + R, and then type regedit and click Ok.
- The Windows Registry Editor will show up. Please navigate to following path:
- On the right side of the windows you should find entry named LoadBehavior.
- Double-click on it and change value to 2. Click Ok and just close Registry Editor.
- Now you can open again Outlook application and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud Add-in should run automatically.