Images embedded in email signatures load very slowly on mobile devices
You use Microsoft Outlook for iOS or Android. When you open an email on your mobile device, and this email contains a signature with embedded graphics, the embedded images load very slowly.
The slow loading of embedded images is sometimes reported by users of the mobile (iOS and Android) versions of Microsoft Outlook. This problem relates to the Outlook applications only and is not related to CodeTwo software.
To fix the problem, try doing the following:
- force close the app and open it again
- reset the account cache in your mobile Outlook app. See guidelines below
- or reinstall the Outlook app on your device.
If none of the above solutions works for you, try contacting Microsoft Support and asking them to troubleshoot your issue.
To reset the account cache (remove cached files) on your mobile Outlook app, you need to:
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your iOS or Android device.
- Go to Settings and tap the account that causes problems with image loading.
- Tap the Reset Account button and wait for the process to finish.