How to save a signature as a template
You want to add your custom signature to the Template Library of CodeTwo Email Signature for Office 365.
If you want to create a new signature and use it as a template, we recommend creating the signature directly in the Template Library, by adding a new template and composing it. Learn more about the Template Library in this article.
However, if you have already created a signature within a rule, you can add it to the Template Library in the following way:
- Launch the Manage Signatures App.
- Find your signature and edit it on the Design tab via the Edit signature button.
- The signature editor opens. Click the </> Source button to open the HTML source code view (Fig. 1.).
- Select the entire HTML code by pressing Ctrl+A on the keyboard and copy it to the clipboard by pressing Ctrl+C.
- Close the HTML source code view and the Editor.
- Back in the Manage Signature App, click the More button () located in the upper-right corner of the window. Choose Signature template library (Fig. 2.).
You can also use the Load template button to access the Template Library, but remember that the template that you choose will replace your current signature.
- In the Template Library, click the Add button and choose New template (Fig. 3.).
- Type in a name of your template and click OK. This will open the Editor window.
- Open the HTML source code view by clicking the </> Source button (see Fig. 1. above) and press Ctrl+V on the keyboard to paste the content of the clipboard.
- Click Save and close the HTML source code view. Close the Editor and the Template Library to go back to the Design tab.
If your signature contains references to local content (such as images stored on your local drive), these references may not be correctly linked to the template. Make sure that all the references are working properly before going live with the template. If necessary, add the elements (e.g. images) again.
- Applies to: CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 1.x
- Categories: How-To
- Last modified: 2018-01-12
- Created: 2018-01-09
- ID: 675
- Keywords: template, signature template, template library, Office365