How to troubleshoot problems with signing in to the signature management app
You are unable to log in to the signature management app. You get the following error:
Error occurred during logon. Try logging in again. Failed to refresh access token.
To resolve the problem, you need to clear all CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 sign-in information in your environment. This is a multi-step process. Perform each of the following steps in the following order:
- Remove CodeTwo applications from Azure Active Directory
- Remove all signature rule admins
- Update the Azure Active Directory cache
To remove CodeTwo applications associated with CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 from your Azure Active Directory, follow the steps below:
- Open the Azure portal and go to Azure Active Directory > Enterprise applications, as shown in Fig. 1.
- Go to All applications and select a CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365... application to be removed (Fig. 2.).
- In the new pane that opens, go to Properties, and click Delete (Fig. 3.).
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 applications listed.
If any users other than the global admin are authorized to use the signature management app, you should remove their access rights (you can add them again later). To do so:
- Log in to the CodeTwo Admin Panel.
- On the Dashboard tab, click Manage Tenant () and go to Signature rule admins (Fig. 4., item 1).
- Remove all removable users (Fig. 4., item 2).
While in the CodeTwo Admin Panel, update the Azure AD cache in the following way:
- On the Manage tenant page of your tenant, go to User AD attributes & tokens.
- In the Azure AD cache section, click the Update cache manually now button (Fig. 5.).
Once done, try logging in again to the signature management app.