How to copy settings from CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007/2010 to CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO
How to copy settings from CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007/2010 to CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO?
CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO is installed along with the Settings Copy Tool that can be opened from the Start Menu (Fig.1.).
Settings Copy Tool is used to copy all settings from CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 2.x and CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 to CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO. To copy the settings open the application from the Start Menu and click the Copy Settings button (Fig.2.).
Once the settings are copied the following dialog box will appear (Fig.3.).
The tool will copy as follows:
- Rule Name and Description
- Conditions (limited to Scope of Senders, Scope of Recipients)
- Exceptions (limited to Scope of Senders, Scope of Recipients)
- Actions (limited to Insert Disclaimer / Signature)
- Signature/Disclaimer Templates in HTML and Plain text
- Advanced Options (Replying and Forwarding, Suppressing Phrases, Multiple Rule Processing Radio button, Message Splitting)
- Sent Items Update settings (the service needs to be first installed manually)
Remember that after copying the settings from CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007/2010 you need to disable these rules in the previously used program when you have activated the rules in CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO.
- Applies to: CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 1.x
- Categories: How-To
- Last modified: 2015-01-09
- Created: 2010-11-26
- ID: 161
- Keywords: settings, copy, migration, old templates, old settings, former settings, former templates, 2007 templates, 2010 templates, 2007 settings, 2010 settings