You get the following error in CodeTwo Exchange Migration or CodeTwo Office 365 Migration:
[ErrorNonExistentMailbox] - The SMTP address has no mailbox associated with it.
- The target mailbox is not fully enabled. A user must log in to the OWA and go through the initial mailbox configuration (define regional settings).
- You have accidentally pointed at wrong target server.
- You have deleted or disabled/locked the mailbox on the target server or removed the SMTP address in question from it.
- Target server domain is improperly configured at your domain registrar (e.g. points at old server).
- Your source server side DNS forwards target domain queries somewhere else.