CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
- Centrally managed email signatures, disclaimers, marketing banners and email flow control
- Support for all email clients (including Outlook and mobiles)
- Used by thousands of companies around the world
- Windows Server certified
- MSExchange.org Gold Award »
Remove or mask sensitive content in Exchange mail
Sensitive data, such as personal information, medical and financial records, source code or credit card number, should never be sent via email without adequate consent or supervision. This is crucial especially in the wake of different data protection acts, such as the GDPR or CCPA. However, there may be situations where such data is sent either mistakenly, due to users’ lack of attention, or even deliberately. That is why it is crucial for every business to implement system-level data protection mechanisms that will also apply to emails.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro lets you deploy rule-based data protection filters directly on your Exchange server to prevent sensitive data leakage. The program allows you to scan emails in search of sensitive content that is not meant for unauthorized users. Once found, this content, including exact words or phrases, is automatically removed, masked or replaced with any other wording.
Key sensitive data protection features:
- Scan and filter emails containing sensitive data, e.g. credit card numbers or insurance data
- Classify emails that break security rules according to keyword scores and weights
- Over 30 out-of-the-box dictionaries with sensitive content categories
- Support for new custom dictionaries and modifications of existing categories
- Search exact phrases or match patterns based on wildcards and regular expressions