Remove or mask sensitive content in Exchange mail
Scan emails in search of sensitive content. Automatically remove data that isn’t meant for the public, or mask confidential data in emails. Set up automatic email rules for Exchange mail that prevent sensitive data from leaking out.
Users often place sensitive data in emails. Sometimes it’s just their lack of attention, and sometimes their behavior is fully intentional. That’s why applying system-level data protection mechanisms is nowadays crucial for every business. Email is no exception.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro lets you deploy rule-based data protection filters directly on your mail server’s side. The program works with Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
Key email security features:
- Rule-based data loss protection system for Microsoft Exchange Server and Small Business Server (DLP)
- Scan and filter emails containing sensitive data, e.g. credit card numbers or insurance data
- Classify emails that break security rules according to keyword scores and weights
- Over 30 ready-to-go dictionaries with sensitive content categories
- Support for new custom dictionaries and modifications of existing categories
- Search exact phrases or match patterns based on wildcards and regular expressions