CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
|Centrally managed email signatures, disclaimers,|
marketing banners and email flow control
|Used by thousands of companies around the world|
|Windows Server certified|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
Licensing and support contract details
The license for the software is perpetual - the price is one-off. You do not need to renew the license annually. The support contract expires after one year.
The software comes with a three-month grace period. It means that if we release a new upgrade of the product within 3 months of your purchase, you will get the newest version for free. You can get a free upgrade to the newest version after the 3-month grace period expires only if you maintain Support contract continuity.
The price of the program also includes:
A valid Support contract gives you a number of benefits:
- Free upgrades for the product or discounts for migration to similar products (if you have a valid Support contract and have maintained a Support contract continuity).
- Full access to our online knowledge base.
- 24/5 access to our technicians by email or phone. They will answer all the questions concerning our products and will assist in addressing potential technical issues.
- 24-hour response time guarantee.
- Assistance comprehensively provided by the same specialist (unless he/she is out of office).
Definition and benefits of Support contract continuity
The Support contract continuity means that you purchased a Support contract together with the product and extended its validity when required.
For example, if you purchased CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO together with a one-year Support contract, you meet the conditions of the Support contract continuity for 12 months since the time of your purchase. If you fail to renew the Support contract before it expires, you will not maintain the Support contract continuity and will lose the benefits of it.
If you maintain Support contract continuity, you can get a free upgrade or a discount if you want to migrate to another CodeTwo software. What is an upgrade?
- If you have CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO 2, you can get a free upgrade to CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO 3 if the new version comes out.
- If you have CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO 2, you can get a discount if you want to migrate to a similar product (e.g. CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365)
The product is delivered electronically; a BOX version is not available. There are no shipping costs. Detailed information on licensing terms can be found on the licensing terms page.
Ordering details and refund policy
You can pay for the software by credit/debit card, wire transfer or send us a purchase order. Credit/debit card payments are handled by Braintree and PayPal (payment processors).
Once we receive the payment, you will receive a license key and an invoice. The key will allow you to upgrade the trial version of the program to the full version. More about the activation to full version...
If you would like to buy via purchase order, please send us an email containing the PO in pdf or fax it to + 48 75 646 1003. Once we receive the PO, we will send you the license key and an invoice.
CodeTwo has a refund program. This means you can get your money back during the 30 day period without giving any reasons. Read more on refund terms in Terms and Conditions of Sales and Services.