CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
- Centrally managed email signatures, disclaimers, marketing banners and email flow control
- Support for all email clients (including Outlook and mobiles)
- Used by thousands of companies around the world
- Windows Server certified
- MSExchange.org Gold Award »
Legal email compliance for Exchange
Keeping your IT infrastructure, especially email servers, compliant with legal regulations can be extremely challenging. Implementing DLP, data inspection, email control and reporting, as well as attachment management on Exchange 2019 or 2016 can get the administrators a lot of headaches. However, there is no need to take any pills for that reason as there is an effective remedy to all this – CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro.
The program comes with more than a dozen useful email actions. This, combined with an enormous set of conditions, exceptions, rule options and over 30 DLP dictionaries, gives you countless implementation scenarios, many of which can help you stay compliant with legal regulations applying to emails.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro lets you:
- Set automatic email rules for monitoring content of data transferred in emails
- Block, forward or reroute messages containing sensitive phrases or specific types of attachments
- Block, forward or reroute messages sent to specific people or group of recipients
- Automatically zip and archive incoming and outgoing attachments that match specified conditions
- Tag message subjects with time stamps, counters and sender’s properties
- Stamp legal disclaimers or notifications below, above and on both sides of the message body
- Insert signatures and disclaimers right under the latest message in an email conversation
- Stamp unsubscribe links backed up with a comprehensive unsubscribe mechanism built into to the program
- Add signatures to emails saved in the Sent Items folder
- Create custom DLP policies based on dictionaries and phrase scores (support for regular expressions and wildcards)
- And more!
How CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro can help you stay compliant with related legal acts
Applying automatic email rules with CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro will help you stay in keeping with some aspects of the below-mentioned acts. Please bear in mind that these are just suggestions on how CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro can help you comply with these regulations. If you want to be sure all legal requirements concerning those acts are fulfilled in your country, ask your lawyer for professional legal advice.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – blocking outgoing messages containing personal data or forwarding them to Data Protection Officers, inserting unsubscribe links, removing sensitive content, and more. With CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro in place, you can be sure that each outgoing email is stamped with a disclaimer that contains all the necessary legal, regulatory, and risk information. Check out also the article on how CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro can help you stay compliant with the GDPR.
- Electronic Discovery (e-Discovery) - identification and data loss prevention of sensitive information.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) - prevention of data loss and unauthorized access to classified information.
- EU Directive 2003/58/EC – stamping legal disclaimers to outgoing emails.
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rule 17a – stamping and tagging messages automatically for easier future retrieval.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – sensitive data identification in emails and data loss prevention.
- Canadian CASL law, Australian Spam Act 2003 – inserting disclaimers and unsubscribe links to all business emails.
- California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 – adding disclaimers with an opt-out link.