CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
|Centrally managed email signatures, disclaimers,
marketing banners and email flow control
|Used by thousands of companies around the world|
|Windows Server certified|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
Legal email compliance in Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
Keeping your IT infrastructure, especially email servers, compliant with legal regulations can be extremely challenging. Exchange Server 2013 and 2016 cover some aspects of email compliance in their standard functionalities, but they are not supported across all legacy versions of Exchange and some things aren’t even available at all. Implementing DLP, data inspection, email control, reporting and attachment management on Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 can cause the administrator a lot of headaches unless he or she has CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro onboard.
The program gives the administrator a set of 16 useful email actions that combined with an enormous set of conditions, exceptions and rule options and over 30 DLP dictionaries result in countless implementation scenarios, including email compliance cases.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro lets you:
- Set automatic email rules for monitoring data transferred in emails
- Block, forward or reroute messages containing sensitive phrases, or specific types of attachments
- Block, forward or reroute messages sent to specific people, or group of recipients
- Automatically zip and archive incoming and outgoing attachments, matching specified conditions
- Tag message subjects with time stamps, counters and sender’s properties
- Stamp legal disclaimers, or notifications below, above and on both sides of the message body
- Stamp unsubscribe links backed up with a comprehensive unsubscribe mechanism built-in to the program
- Create custom DLP policies based on dictionaries and phrase scores (support for regular expressions and wildcards)
- and more!
Some related legal acts
Applying automatic email rules with CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro will help you stay in keeping with some aspects of the below-mentioned acts. Please bear in mind that these are just suggestions on how CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro can help you comply with these regulations. If you want to be sure all legal requirements concerning those acts are fulfilled in your country, ask your lawyer for a professional legal advice.
- Electronic Discovery (e-Discovery) - sensitive data identification and its loss protection.
- The European Union (EU) Data Protection Directive, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) - prevention of data loss and unauthorized access to classified information.
- EU Directive 2003/58/EC – stamping legal disclaimers to outgoing email.
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rule 17a – stamping and tagging messages automatically for easier future retrieval.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – sensitive data identification in emails and data loss protection.
- Canadian CASL law – full support for unsubscribing email addresses from business correspondence from a given organization is coming in the next release of CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro. Stay tuned and keep checking our release notes!