CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
- Centrally managed email signatures, disclaimers, marketing banners and email flow control
- Support for all email clients (including Outlook and mobiles)
- Used by thousands of companies around the world
- Windows Server certified
- MSExchange.org Gold Award »
Below you can find a list of all CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro features.
Email signatures and disclaimers
- Automatic email signatures stamped on the server side. Just one (or a few templates) for the entire company. Learn more...
- Automatic email content and flow control based on rules. Use conditions, exceptions to build your automatic email rules.
- Photos in signatures pulled automatically from Active Directory. The program can use Active Directory photos while processing rules. No additional database is required.
- Inline images in email signatures. They are embedded in emails so they do not appear as attachments. Learn more...
- Sent Items Update. All disclaimers are visible in Sent Items folders, even on mobile devices.
- Template editor. Use the built-in graphical editor to compose signature/disclaimer/auto-reply templates in HTML, RTF and plain text formats. Learn more...
- Template library. Take advantage of many predefined and professionally designed templates that you can quickly customize. Signature creation process has never been easier! Learn more...
- Distribution lists support. Add signatures and disclaimers to messages sent from distribution lists. Populate dynamic AD fields with attributes of these lists.
- Exchange Transport Agent. The program uses Exchange Transport Agent technology to handle messages and extend standard email processing options.
- Disclaimers appended in any place in a message. A signature can be inserted, e.g. right under the reply message.
- Support for encrypted and digitally signed messages. The program packs encrypted and digitally signed messages into new, fully customizable emails. Learn more…
- Unsubscribe links added to emails. Add a disclaimer with an unsubscribe link allowing the recipient to unsubscribe from the correspondence. Learn more...
- Active Directory fields in email signatures. One signature template containing dynamic AD fields, results in all signatures in the company being personalized.
- Conditional dynamic AD fields (conditional placeholders). This type of placeholders can contain multiple values (text, image, HTML code). Based on conditions you have defined, a different value is added to signatures for specific users. Learn more…
- QR codes in email signatures. Add QR codes to your signature templates and let mobile users easily scan your contact details or web links. Learn more...
- Email signatures saved as templates. If you have composed a nice email signature and want it to be used in other rules, you can save it to the program’s template library for future use.
- Attachment control. Compress, save or strip attachments based on their file type and size. Learn more...
- Protect your message store capacity. Remove, or zip attachments on the fly and save them to a specially prepared network location.
- Add custom file types to filters. Use the pre-defined file categories in attachment filters, or add your own ones. Customize the file type filter to your own needs.
Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- Email filtering and DLP policies. Protect your company data from leakage. Apply DLP policies, block, reroute or modify incoming and outgoing email.
- Automatically notify managers or security officers. Set automatic email rules blocking and forwarding sensitive content to any email address, even from outside of your Active Directory contact list.
- Change the subject of forwarded mail. Add custom tags, counters or the current date to the subject of the message.
- Remove or mask sensitive content found in messages. Whenever the program detects a sensitive keyword in a message it can automatically remove it or mask it.
- Block messages based on various conditions. You can also block messages based on other criteria, e.g. sender’s or recipients address, message direction, attachment type or attachment size.
- Rich ready-to-go dictionaries of phrases. Use pre-defined dictionaries of sensitive content phrases for DLP policies, modify them, or create your own ones that meet your internal regulations.
- Categorize emails according to keyword importance. Define keyword scores and filter emails according to the importance of a keyword found in the message subject or body.
- Match keywords using regular expressions or wildcards. Define rules searching for keywords in messages based on regular expressions. Use wildcards to create advanced keyword filtering rules.
- More than just "out of office" messages. Centrally managed, fully editable autoreplies with original message included in the message body, customizable CC and BCC fields or even attached files. Learn more...
- Use Active Directory placeholders in auto responder templates. Personalize the auto-replies by using Active Directory dynamic fields in templates. They are replaced with users’ individual data on the fly.
Email forwarding and rerouting
- Email forwarding and rerouting. Forward internal and external mail based on rules. Even to external email addresses. Learn more...
- Adding recipients in CC and BCC fields. Let the managers, or security officers know about important emails. Set up email rules automatically adding recipients in CC and BCC fields.
- Remote access to rules with access rights management. The program comes with a secure desktop version for remote rules management. No need to use the Remote Desktop connection anymore.
- Give access to rules to non-IT staff. Define access rights for particular rules and let others manage only specified settings. For example, your marketing team can take care of email signatures and marketing banners with restricted access to other functionalities, such as Server Monitor or log files.
Modifying email content
- Modifying/tagging subjects. Modify email subjects and categorize emails on the fly by using automatic rules.
- Tag subjects with dynamic content. Insert individual user data to email subjects. Use message counters, message IDs or dates to tag emails.
- Rewriting sender’s address. Easily change the sender’s address after the message is sent. For instance, technical support can use a common address [email protected]
- Forcing email formats. Set rules automatically forcing email formats for all outgoing, or only selected emails.
- Support for hybrid environments. Deploy email signatures, manage attachments and control email content and flow in a hybrid Office 365 (Microsoft 365) & Exchange on-premises environment with centralized mail transport. Learn more...
- Test rules before they go live. Use the built-in Rules Tester to test your settings before they go live in your production environment.
- Track rule changes. If a new rule has been created or one of the existing rules has been modified, you will know who and when made those changes.
- Categorize your rules. Use color categories to mark rules to manage them more effectively and find them quickly.
- Quickly find a rule. Use a built in search feature to find specific rules efficiently.
- Removing Outlook themes and stationery. Ensure that the company mail looks consistent and professional. Centrally remove Outlook themes set by users on the client side.
Restore images on iOS devices. When iPhone or iPad deletes images from your emails, the program can restore these graphics to your signature and to the email body.