- Central management of email signatures
- Automatic email disclaimers
- Active Directory fields
- Remote control for Marketers
- Images in signatures
- All mail clients supported
- HTML signature editor
- Different signatures
- Signatures in Sent Items Folder
- Signature positioning system
- QR codes in signatures
- Email marketing
- Rules Tester
- Rules Scheduler
- One-click surveys in emails
- 5-minute installation
- Multi-server environment support
Run email marketing campaigns using your Exchange Server
If you can easily add email disclaimers with graphics to your Exchange Server, why not use the program to promote your business with a series of email marketing banners? Advertising your product, services, contests, discounts or newsletter subscriptions is now just a breeze with CodeTwo Exchange Rules.
The marketing feed can form integral part of the email signature together with the signature data. Since CodeTwo Exchange Rules allows for multiple rules to fire at the same message, you can add personalized signatures and email banners at once.
Your banners can include:
- The latest info about your services or products
- Newsletter subscription options
- Discount information and coupon codes
- Invitations to contests or drawings promoting your brand or products
- Branding graphics
- Anything else you can imagine
You can also add motivational quotes or quotes of the day to all internal or external messages in Exchange Server.
Click here to read more about marketing ideas with CodeTwo Exchange Rules in your company email.
Read more about ad banners:
- Run Email Marketing with CodeTwo Exchange Rules
- Inserting images into footers
- How to set up a banner ad rule
- How to replace or rotate banners in your marketing campaigns
If you need a similar program to add marketing banners to email signatures but in Office 365, check out CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365.