- Central management of email signatures
- Automatic email disclaimers
- Active Directory fields
- Remote control for Marketers
- Images in signatures
- All mail clients supported
- HTML signature editor
- Different signatures
- Signatures in Sent Items Folder
- Signature positioning system
- QR codes in signatures
- Email marketing
- Rules Tester
- Rules Scheduler
- One-click surveys in emails
- 5-minute installation
- Multi-server environment support
- Recover images removed by iPhone and iPad
Scalability and multiple-server environment support
CodeTwo Exchange Rules' cutting-edge architecture allows you to manage email signatures in large multiple-server organizations with equal ease and efficiency as in a small 50-mailbox office.
The enormous scalability of the program is achieved by splitting the roles of email signature design and deployment between two separate components:
- The Administration Panel, in which you design email signatures and set up rules for where, when and how the signatures will be inserted into emails;
- The Exchange Rules Service, which is actually a set of semi-automatic modules responsible for various aspects of executing the rules and managing message queues.
To be able to use CodeTwo Exchange Rules, you have to install at least one Administration Panel in your organization and one instance of the Exchange Rules Service on each message processing server. The Administration Panel will automatically connect with one of the Service instances and submit any saved setting directly to it. The Services then communicate with each other, distribute the settings and start applying them.