The current release features some improvements and fixes to most recently reported issues. It also introduces a bunch of new features.
New conditions: Sender/Recipient matches AD group
Now under the list of conditions and exceptions, you will see new options available – Sender matches AD group and Recipient matches AD group. These conditions will let you use Active Directory group email address to trigger the action. When you select this condition, the rule will apply to emails sent to or from this AD group email address (not to email addresses of group members). The screenshot below presents the list of conditions available for the sender field:
Hints and new notification introduced
To provide you with even better experience while using our software, we added some useful hints here and there to give you some ideas on how to use CodeTwo program efficiently. There is also one notification added.
The aforementioned hints will show up when you:
- press Enter within the template editor (hints about best practices for the Enter button utilization)
- use Remove Text tags to remove lines from your signature if not filled with Active Directory data (hints about how to remove the entire line)
A warning will show up when you:
- try to save a rule without specifying conditions for that rule (warning that the rule will apply to all emails coming through your Exchange Server)
Major and minor bug fixes
This update also brings some further improvements to program’s functionalities. The most awaited fixes include:
- Enhancement to email processing in very large server environments
- Improvements to the scheduler functioning
- Tweaks to the way conditions and exceptions are managed
To see a full list of changes, visit version history pages of:
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2016
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2013
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
How to get the newest version of CodeTwo Exchange Rules?
You can use links below to download the latest versions of CodeTwo Exchange Rules and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro:
To update your current CodeTwo Exchange Rules or CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro application, download the latest update and install it on top of the existing installation. The update is free of charge, if the version of CodeTwo Exchange Rules you currently use matches the first digit of the update. Otherwise, you may need to provide an upgrade or migration fee. Learn more…
In case you have any questions regarding this release, feel free to contact us! We are available 24h Monday through Friday.