The contest we’ve been talking about for a month has been finished and we have just selected 15 winners who will get CodeTwo Exchange Rules – 100 licenses each! As we promised earlier, we printed all names and added them to a glass ball. It’s actually the one my wife kept a goldfish in some time ago, but it was eaten by a frog. In the memory of this little fish, we also sticked her paper friends to keep us company during the drawing.
We organized the contest together with MSExchange.org. It was a tidbit for all companies using Microsoft Exchange since CodeTwo Exchange Rules enables an amazingly easy administration of email signatures, disclaimers and marketing banners centrally on servers.
See the list of the lucky guys who won the program:
- Milan Boros – Facebook user
- shazhad1 – MSExchange.org user
- mracket – MSExchange.org user
- Kjell Inge Meisal – Facebook user
- Dave O’Keefe – Facebook user
- AvalonNYC – MSExchange.org user
- Keith W – MSExchange.org user
- Paul Cunningham – MSExchange.org user
- jacmd – MSExchange.org user
- Karim Khaled K – Facebook user
- Rob Leno Jr. – Facebook user
- Lienhard – MSExchange.org user
- alonn – MSExchange.org user
- knerhood – MSExchange.org user
- Joseph Dix – Facebook user
Congratulations guys! We will contact you shortly and send you license keys for this product. Thanks!