The beginning of March witnessed a complete overhaul of our website. As this was 3 months ago, most of you may have not noticed. Unfortunately, we have been so deep in work we have had no time to get down to announcing it on our blog. But here it is.
The new website is by far more in line with the most current fashions in web design. It is easily navigable while the updated layout lets visitors find general and technical information on CodeTwo product even more quickly.
The contents of the website has been divided into clear sections:
- Products – you will find here our major solutions. i.e. CodeTwo Public Folders for sharing (syncing) Outlook data between multiple Microsoft Outlook clients in the network, and CodeTwo Exchange Rules and CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 – applications used to manage signatures and disclaimers in mail sent using Exchange 2000, 2003, and 2007;
- Free tools – a section dedicated to applications facilitating day-to-day work with Microsoft Outlook;
- Downloads – a place where you can download fully functional trials and all freeware we authored;
- Support – includes information on technical help provided to all users as well as a knowledgebase with ready solutions and answers to the most frequently asked questions. The articles found there can also be helpful to Microsoft Outlook users.
- Resellers – a website for companies reselling software and implementing IT solutions at their customers. Such distributors can receive competitive discounts.
- Company – a section containing information on our company, link to this blog, Press Room, where Press Releases can be found, and a list of our selected clients.
Now CodeTwo also boasts a new company logo. This is the our new wordmark,
and the signet,
whichis commonly used inside our applications.
We are continuously improving our website and making it more user friendly. We introduce new articles for customers and resellers to be able to learn more about the products of CodeTwo.
If you would like to share some of your suggestions and opinions on our new website, feel free to contact us.
CodeTwo sp. z o.o. sp. k. is a controller of your personal data.