We have released a minor update versioned 4.6.0 to CodeTwo Public Folders, an Exchange Server alternative to share Outlook data in real time and between multiple users. The latest version of the program has been tested compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2010 64-bit. For the complete list of changes see below:
- New: The program is available in 64-bit version.
- New: It is fully compatible with MS Outlook 2010. The application can be installed onto any MS Outlook 2010, both 32x and 64x.
- New: German version of the program has been developed.
In addition, the update fixes the following minor issues that occurred previously:
- The program synchronized all items of a shared folder of other user repeatedly causing the PST file to grow each time.
- The program did not work correctly if Outlook was opened in minimized mode.
- If multiple network cards were used by the same machine, the program returned a licensing error.
The update is free of charge for all users. To update the currently used version with the fix, download and run the installer. The previous version will be automatically detected and patched. Detailed information on the update procedure can be found here.