We have just made public the CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.0 BETA website. As you can expect it includes many new functionalities. A large share of the novelties you can see in 3.0 is the response to your comments and suggestions to what is needed. We appreciate your invaluable contribution in helping us develop solutions that are tailored to your needs and make your workday pass by with the least hassle.
The new capabilities include:
- On top of the list is the Support for Internal Footers
- For easy start-up we introduce Predefined Rules
- Support for Multilingual Disclaimers will satisfy customers from non-English speaking countries
- A real gem! – Brand New Footer Editor
- Active Directory Cache for more reliable work
- Broadened integration with Active Directory
- And last but not least – New Activation System
For more info see also our previous post on this release
CodeTwo Exchange Rules – Product Page
Download CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 for Exchange Server 2007
One thought on “CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.0 Beta – Internal Footers enabled”
CodeTwo sp. z o.o. sp. k. is a controller of your personal data.