Would you like to know how to enhance your business email signatures? Or how to transform them into a powerful branding & marketing tool? Then we’ve got just want you need – a new graphical ebook by Heather Severino (Microsoft MVP): “5 Best Practices for Effective Email Communication”. Completely for free!
This graphical ebook, just like infographics, adopts a visual style to deliver comprehensive, technical information in a fun and easy-to-read tone – a significant feature of all Conversational Geek publications. And when it comes to expertise, Heather Severino is more than apt to discuss the topic of email signatures and email communication in general. She’s a 7-time Office Apps and Services Microsoft MVP!
What will you learn from the ebook?
- How to design a perfect email signature.
- How and why to use email signatures for marketing purposes.
- How disclaimers can help you ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Why should you include email signatures to autoreplies (including out of office messages)?
- What is the importance of managing email signatures centrally?
Get your free copy of the ebook:
Psst… and if you’re looking for a solution that will let you manage signatures centrally for all users in your Microsoft 365 organization and improve your branding and marketing efforts, learn more about CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 or start your free 14-day trial now.