CodeTwo Backup for Office 365
- Back up Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams data
- Perform point-in-time restoration of individual items
- Microsoft Preferred Solution on Azure Marketplace »
Easy deployment from Azure Marketplace
Move the entire backup process to a secure and highly reliable cloud computing platform by integrating CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 with your Azure environment. All you need to do is get the program from Microsoft Azure Marketplace and follow these deployment steps to create a virtual machine in your Azure portal that comes with a clean installation of Windows Server 2019 and a pre-installed 30-day free trial of CodeTwo Backup for Office 365. You can use the dedicated Azure VM or select another one that meets your needs. Either way, this will allow you to back up Exchange Online mailboxes, SharePoint Online sites, as well as OneDrive for Business and Teams data straight away. If you own a product license key, you can activate our Office 365 (Microsoft 365) backup solution at any time.
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 is recognized as Microsoft preferred solution in Azure Marketplace. This means our cloud backup solution has been verified by a team of Microsoft experts and approved as meeting the highest quality and performance standards.
If you want to enhance your backup strategy even further, you can take advantage of Azure Managed Disks to:
- keep your data encrypted and protected against unauthorized access or theft
- provide access to the backed-up data to the selected users only with role-based access control (RBAC)
- move your backup storages swiftly between other virtual machines in your resource group
- enable backing up of the disk itself to provide another protection against data loss
- ensure nearly 100% availability uptime.