Frequently Asked Questions
- How to create a new public folder (Outlook 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013)?
- How to share my personal folder with other users?
- How to open a folder shared by another user?
- How to create a common company address book?
- How to create a common inbox?
- How to use the CodeTwo Internet demo server?
- How to activate the synchronization of read / unread status of messages?
- Resolving communication problems between Outlook Add-ins and the Syncing Master
- I have installed the Outlook Add-in but I cannot see the public folders
- How to check who created an appointment in a public calendar?
- When is the data synchronized between the Outlook Add-ins?
- Can I have many trees of public folders?
- How to share files between multiple computers?
- How to manage file version conflicts?
- How to synchronize Outlook between two computers?
- Getting started
- Administration Panel
- Client Apps
- Sharing data over the Internet
- Offline mode
- Advanced topics
The feedback from the users of our programs have always been extremely valuable to us and helped us in developing our applications. Therefore, we would encourage you to send us any concerns and suggestions about new and existing features. These opinions, above all, will determine the new features and changes that may appear in the forthcoming versions of the software.
If you want to share your opinion, please contact us.