The Recipient condition is used to define the scope of recipients that once met triggers an action to be processed by the program.
To define the scope of recipients within the Conditions tab, expand the Field's context menu and choose Recipient (Fig. 1.).
|Fig. 1. Choosing Recipient in the Conditions tab.|
If you do not add recipients to the list of conditions, the rule will apply to messages received by all recipients.
There are two factors (Fig. 2.) that need to be configured within this condition:
- Operator - enables definition of how the condition is executed. The execution method may be only set to true.
In this particular condition, the operator may be set to trigger an action if the recipient:
- has a specific email address
- matches Active Directory user
- matches Active Directory group (the condition is met only if a message is sent directly to chosen AD group)
- matches Active Directory filter
- belongs to Active Directory group
- belongs to Organizational Unit
- is (the recipient's mailbox is an AD mailbox), external (the recipient's mailbox is hosted outside the organization) or disabled in Active Directory (the recipient's mailbox is disabled in AD)
- Actual condition Value - here you define the expected value of the condition that triggers the rule to apply the action.
|Fig. 2. Configuring the Recipient.|
Please note that the value field depends on the operator, and its definition type may differ in regards to the chosen operator.