The subarticles of this article include step-by-step instructions on how to configure and start the migration job. Before rushing to migration make sure you understand how the software works and that you meet the requirements and the software is installed properly.
Navigate between the below-listed sections to learn about:
- Connect to Source Exchange - describes how to configure source server connection when migrating from Exchange Server.
- Connect to IMAP Source - describes how to configure connection to IMAP source.
- Connect to Target Server - learn how to define target server connection, either from the Dashboard or using Job wizard.
- Configure Scheduler - learn on how the Scheduler works and how to set it up properly.
- Automatch mailboxes - speed up the configuration process using mailbox Automatch feature.
- Customize settings - see the description of other customizable settings.