- Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding CodeTwo Exchange Migration
- Getting started
- Quick guide to migration
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- Source server connection
- Target server connection
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
The subarticles of this article include essential information required to install the program in your environment. It is recommended that you learn more about the concept of the program's design and how it operates before actually installing it. To do that, go to Understanding CodeTwo Exchange Migration article. On the other hand, if you want learn how to configure each feature, go to How to section.
By navigating between the below-listed sections, you will learn about:
- Supported platforms and requirements - the list of supported Exchange Servers, operating systems, hardware requirements, additional components, rights necessary to install and operate the program.
- Installation process - information about the setup of the program.
- How to uninstall - information on how to uninstall the software.