- Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding CodeTwo Exchange Migration
- Getting started
- Quick guide to migration
- Migration walkthrough
- How to
- Source server connection
- Target server connection
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge Base
Monitoring and diagnostics
CodeTwo Exchange Migration provides with multiple ways of monitoring the software state, behavior and diagnosing problems:
- Dashboard and Jobs - the Administration Panel that consists of Dashboard and Jobs panes, serves as command and control interface for the software.
- Reports - find out on software generated reports including those delivered in a form of email notifications warn an admin about any problems.
- Log files - allow detailed inspection of jobs history.