Terms and Conditions of Support
Below you will find Terms and Conditions of technical support provided to our clients.
- You can contact Technical Support by phone or by email by using a form on our website. In some cases, our specialists conduct online meetings using safe software that allows them to remotely connect to our clients’ computers.
- CodeTwo Technical Support is available for you for 24 h every day from Monday through Saturday, except for public holidays. Check our working hours.
- In order to maintain the highest quality of our services, technical support is paid. Demo users receive 2-months of limited free technical support. Any support for pre-sales questions regarding prices, licensing, and purchase terms and conditions is also free of charge.
- We guarantee that clients who have a support contract will be contacted within 24 hours of reporting a problem or submitting a question. Usually we are able to contact them within 1-2 hours.
- We guarantee that clients who have a support contract will have their support case always handled by the same specialist. It means that you will always talk with the same person who is initially assigned to your support case. You will be contacted by a different person only if your technician is currently out of office. Therefore, all support cases are conducted more efficiently as your technician is familiar with your case and you do not need to explain your problem more than once.
- We also try to answer queries of demo users as soon as possible but we cannot guarantee that we are always able to do it within 24 hours. Note that customers with a valid support contract have the highest priority.
- In order to use paid technical support, you need to have an active 3 months’ support contract. A support contract can be bought while purchasing a program. This is not obligatory and you can also purchase it at any time after the purchase. However, the price is lower if you decide to purchase technical support together with the program. Go to pricing for paid support.
- A support contract is given free of charge for a limited period for some of our programs. Go to pricing for paid support.
- A support contract can only be purchased for 3 months. If you renew before your support contract expires or within two weeks of the expiry, the price is lower. After two weeks of the expiry it is only possible to purchase support at the standard price.
- By purchasing a support contract you get a three-month guarantee for free upgrades. If we release a new version of a program (upgrade) within three months of your support contract's purchase, you will get this upgrade for free. Please note that this guarantee only applies to a situation when you purchase a support contract together with a new program. Upgrade is a newer version of the program that has a higher first digit. (for example, upgrade from 2.1 to 3.0)
- All our users get all updates of our programs free of charge. Update is a newer version of the program that has the same first digit. (for example update from 2.1 to 2.2)
- If you have a support contract and you would like to upgrade your program, migrate to a different program, or buy additional licenses, the price for technical support might be higher in the price list. In this case, we will only ask you to pay the price difference. Because upgrade, migration, or buying additional licenses do not extend the support contract period, the price that you will have to pay extra will be reduced according to the used period of your support contract. Detailed info concerning this topic can be found in technical support price lists for individual products. Purchasing additional user licenses bear in mind that the number of licenses for a CodeTwo program that you are currently using must equal the number of support licenses. Failure to purchase additional support licenses will render your support contract null and void.
- All technical support cases are conducted in a ticket model. It means that after submitting your question via www form or by phone, a new case (ticket) will be opened with a unique number. Using this number when contacting Technical Support in the future guarantees that a technician will be able to quickly find your case in the system. New cases (tickets) can be submitted by phone or using a www form. If you have already opened a support ticket, please contact us only by phone or email by sending a message to the address provided in the confirmation email that we sent you on receiving your enquiry. If you have already opened a support ticket, do not contact us via a www form as it will create a new support ticket.
- To find out more please check full Terms and conditions.
- Customer Support – Home
- Online Support Center
- Knowledge Base
- Buy Technical Support
- Terms and Conditions of Support