CodeTwo Public Folders can be implemented in every office environment within minutes. No professional IT knowledge and maintenance are required for it to work properly.
Even though there are no settings to tinker with to set up and work with the program, you can do lots of configuring if you want. The Administration panel of CodeTwo Public Folders, which is accessed from the PC equipped with the Syncing Master, enables you to:
- set user access rights to Outlook and Windows shared folders
- create backup copies, restore and migrate databases
- manage database location and network settings
- restore deleted items
- enable Internet access to the Syncing Master
- manage licensing
- preview and send log files to our Customer Support
- and much more!
Accessing the Administration Panel is also password protected, so you are sure only authorized users are able to change settings, manage access rights, restore removed items and so on.