Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to install and configure the program?
- How many computers can I synchronize?
- Is there a trial of the full version available?
- What is the difference between free and licensed versions?
- How many licenses do I need to buy?
- Which Windows versions are supported?
- Can I synchronize different versions of Outlook?
- Do I need to be connected to Internet to synchronize data?
- Is it possible to sync data in real time?
- How do I use Autosync?
- Does the program synchronize folders after I close it?
- Does the program synchronize my data when I'm offline?
- How can I synchronize subfolders?
- How to avoid duplication of items during the initial sync?
- How to avoid duplication of messages in the inbox
- Why can't I change the synchronization type once the program has been configured?
- How to activate my program?
- How to resolve connectivity problem between computers using CodeTwo Outlook Sync?