If you are looking for Microsoft Outlook groupware software that will let you keep all your company computers in sync and enhance your teamwork capabilities, CodeTwo Public Folders is up to the task. It is a small Outlook plugin which does not require any server software (can be installed on workstations), and which synchronizes all Outlook items between multiple users in real time.
- This Outlook groupware solution will let you:
- sync Outlook calendars, contacts, tasks, documents, emails, any types of files between a number of computers
- work in mixed Outlook environment (Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000)
- synchronize Outlook personal folders and public folders
- create groupware Outlook capabilities (team-building, better and quicker company management)
- manage access rights to shared folders
- create a group schedule in Outlook
- create a group calendar
- many more...
CodeTwo Public Folders is very straightforward and can be learned in a few minutes. It's an Outlook plugin, so you basically work in Outlook without even knowing that this app is responsible for the synchronization process. Outlook groupware becomes easy and file sharing is automatic and invisible to end-users.
We have prepared a number of examples for Outlook groupware in a company. The program is great e.g. for managers who can use it to control the entire task workflow in the company or create manager's calendars which are accessed either by their secretaries or the entire company.