- Mailbox migration to Office 365 from Exchange Server or SBS. Migrate from Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013 to Office 365. Migration from SBS 2003, 2008 and 2011 is also supported. Learn more.
- Public folders migration. Migrate public folders from Exchange Server to Office 365 just exactly the same way as user’s mailboxes using the program’s convenient UI.
- Migrate all item types from Exchange. Migrate all item types including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes and journals. Learn more.
- Mail migration to Office 365 via IMAP. Replicate mail from servers supporting IMAP like IBM Notes (formerly Lotus Notes) or Zimbra to Exchange Online. Learn more.
Reduced time and resources
- Minimum amount of engaged resources. Perform the migration all by yourself. The program requires no 3rd party interference and lets you automate a lot of activities that would otherwise involve manual action.
- GUI instead of PowerShell. All needed options are easily accessible from the program’s convenient graphical user’s interface. No PowerShell commands are needed. See screenshots.
- Connection wizards and migration checklists. You are guided while establishing the connections with source and destination servers. An automatically created checklist will help you identify threats if there are any.
- Automatic match of mailboxes. Migrating hundreds of mailboxes? Let the program automatically match the mailboxes on the source and destination server’s end.
- Migration priority: Select which mailboxes should be migrated first by assigning them a priority level.
Time filter: Select items only from a specific period to be migrated. First copy the latest data to allow your users to work in the Cloud right away, then transfer the remaining part of mailboxes. Alternatively, start migrating old items first, so that later you only have new ones left to quickly switch to Office 365.
Security and service availability
- Reporting features. Each migration process can be monitored using the built-in reports. A detailed report can be generated for the entire migration process, for selected mailboxes or jobs. Additionally, the program can send you the reports to your email address so that you are informed directly about the migration progress.
- Full services availability. The process of copying data does not affect the emails service availability at all. Users can work normally while the administrator prepares their new workspace in the cloud.
- Delta scan and migration. Before making the final switch, you can perform a delta scan and migrate the items that appeared in the old mailbox during the migration. None of users’ data will be lost.
- Data security guaranteed. Because data is copied, not moved, you can be sure nothing will be lost during the migration. Also, every data package stays always encrypted while traveling between servers.
More features and benefits
- Job-based migration process: the program uses jobs (migration tasks) to migrate individual mailboxes in a more adjustable way. You can create numerous jobs and modify their settings according to your needs to better manage and organize the migration process.
- Scheduling the migration batches: Let the program initiate the migration while you and your co-workers are not at work. The build in migration scheduler will let you schedule the time when data should be transferred. Learn more.
- Stop and resume migration: Sometimes it is convenient to stop copying data and resume it, when time is right. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration will let you do that easily.
- Folder type selection: Select what item you want to migrate by marking the appropriate folder type - email, task, contact, note etc.
- Dry-run migrations: While preparing for the move you can perform a dry-run migration of any number of mailboxes. Later on you can copy the mailboxes to the same or other location without affecting the license status. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration does not delete or modify source server data, so if you are not satisfied with the result of the test, just clear the target mailbox/es and you're back to the pre-dry-run state.