How to create different signatures/disclaimers for users from various Active Directory groups
You want to use CodeTwo Exchange Rules to apply different signatures/disclaimers for messages sent by users from different Active Directory groups.
You need to configure separate rules for Active Directory groups that will have various disclaimer text.
- In the main screen of the program, click Add in the toolbar to start creating a new rule.
- In the Senders' scope, specify the Active Directory group the rule will apply to (Fig. 1.).
- Configure the rest of the settings according to your needs. Short guide to creating a new rule in CodeTwo Exchange Rules is here, in CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 and 2010 is here.
- Compose the signature for the group using the built-in signature editor (as described here).
- Save the changes in the program's main screen.
- Set the rules for the remaining groups in a similar way.